Enter Suite B to The Lodge Room
Table Thai Yoga Massage Level II (16 C.E.)
Review with added details to all techniques taught in Level 1 (awareness,
body mechanics, movement and massage techniques):
• 60 additional minutes of massage techniques, including side-lying
postures and expanded Thai energy lines
• Learn how to customize massages to accommodate common ailments
and people of different sizes and flexibilities.
Please wear loose clothing and bring a fitted sheet, a face rest cover, and a
bath towel to class.
*Prerequisite: Table Thai Yoga Massage Level l
This is a two day class
Contact: Russell Afﬂerbach 610.442.4594 russellafﬂerbach@yahoo.com
NCBTMB Provider #451020-09
Russell is a Pfrimmer Therapist and a certified teacher and practitioner of the prestigious Lotus Palm School of Thai Yoga Massage. He is a nationally certified massage therapist and nationally certified instructor for both Thai Yoga Massage and Migraines and Headache Massage-Associated Muscles. As former owner and director of the Alburtis Neuromuscular Institute, Russell uses his 13 plus years of experience and training to provide you with the best techniques to use in your practice – immediately.
Background and training in Thai yoga massage:
* Eight levels of Thai Yoga Massage Training – 248 hours
* Teacher training – 4 weeks at the Lotus Palm School in Montreal
* Teacher assisting – 320 hours with Sukha Wong, Owner/Director Lotus Palm School, and Shai Plonski, co-founder of Still Light Centre in Toronto.
* Part of the teaching team at Omega Institute and Kripalu Center